Saturday, June 14, 2008

Oops...

I have been pretty bad about posting to my blog as of late.  Of course I was in Delaware for 2 weeks, but now I am back in Massachusetts and haven't posted at all.  Ishmael is all moved in and I am incredibly happy to know he is so close by now.  I get more time with him, and I seriously could not be more thrilled.  An added bonus to all of this?  No more long distance wedding planning! 

Yesterday we spent all day with relatives.  We got to play with Livio all day.  He is such a bundle of energy; he is just bursting with life.  That is why 2 yearolds are great.  In the late afternoon we got to hang out with the girls (3 5 yearolds and an 8 yearold) over at the pool.  I was thrilled to finally get to hold Owen and not have him scream and cry.  He is crawling now and is oh so cute.  Ish got to hold Samantha.  We had dinner with Uncle Ted's family, and  afterwards Ishmael and I visited my grandmother for tea and brownies.  I love visiting her.  She has great stories and she is a beautiful example of a good Catholic woman.  It was a lovely day!

No comments: