Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lost and found continues...

I thought I'd continue my lost and found photo theme with this picture of 2 people who have had a profound impact on my life.  Msgr. Szupper was the Catholic priest for the University of Delaware for 42 years.  He is currently UD's Chaplain Emeritus.  His kind heart and endless hospitality helped make my return to the Catholic church a much smoother path.  Kim is the Catholic Campus Minister at the Oratory (Catholic Chapel at UD).  With her help I was able to take a leadership role at the Oratory when I was a student.  She is an amazing woman and I am pretty convinced that she works more than she sleeps.  Her dedication to students has never ceased to amaze me.  Kim and Monsignor have provided me and many others with an excellent example of what it means to live a life of faith.

No comments: