Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It is the little things that count...

Today I woke up with a sore throat and pain in my ears. It was not a pleasant way to wake up to say the least. After a cup of hot tea and a shower I was still feeling pretty gross and kind of down. Then, I signed into my e-mail--usually a haven of a lot of useless advertising mixed with wedding related correspondence--to find a message from my dear friend Andie. It was a short but sweet message that put a smile on my face. Receiving this e-mail reminded me of how much the little things we do can change a person's mood, feelings, and/or outlook.

Want to hear from the women who made my day today? Check out her blog Theophany All Over.

1 comment:

Your host said...

I just gotta say what I feel!

I'm glad my little note helped make your day better. :)