Monday, June 22, 2009

It has begun...

...the packing that is.

Ish and I will be married in less than a month. It is really hard to believe since we have been engaged for so long (over 19 months). In the moments between the craziness of wedding planning, I have begun to pack (it is no easy feat!). It seems I am bad at informing people of my plans in life (a possible side effect of being introverted).So here it is:

We're moving back to Delaware.

Consider yourself informed.  That being said, please pray for us as we prepare for many transitions at once.  We are both excited to be moving back.  I do have a sort of sadness to be leaving Massachusetts though as I will be moving away from my family.  I will also miss several of the advantages that living near Boston has to offer (particularly the amazing public transportation system--DART doesn't even begin to compare).  

3 comments:

Meg said...

If it gives you solace, current psych research suggests that its best to do multiple changes at once instead of one at a time, particularly with kiddos. The thought being you're starting an entirely new experience, instead of being prone to compare "well before I would have...". Most of this research is conducted around distressing changes. While your changes are eustress based, I feel the theory is still generalizable.

In other words - breathe deeply, you'll be fine. :]

The Bantering Bookworm said...

Thanks Meg. We found an apartment! :-D

Meg said...

Congratulations on the apartment!!!