Monday, October 12, 2009

1000 Gifts- 1-20

holy experience


I have decided to join the Gratitude Community at Holy Experience in appreciating and recording the many gifts that God has bestowed upon my life. I will be posting 20 gifts I am thankful for each week. Thanks be to God for…

1. My wonderful husband who has been lovingly caring for me while I am sick.

2. My nieces and nephews who never cease to entertain me.

3. Chicken soup and hot chocolate.

4. My mom.

5. Colorful leaves and the brisk fall breeze.

6. Warm sweaters.

7. All the summer veggies preserved in my freezer.

8. The Rosary.

9. Snail mail from friends far away.

10. The squirrels that visit my patio door each day.

11. The beautiful sacrament of marriage.

12. The way my nephew Simon makes these cute little squeaky noises that sound like he is asking a question

13. This past Saturday’s indoor picnic with a couple of dear friends.

14. Homemade pizza on Fridays at Ish’s parents’ home.

15. Having the time I need to rest and recover from being ill.

16. Hand knit/crocheted afghans to keep me warm.

17. Clean laundry.

18. Modest skirts and thick tights.

19. Sunday night stir-fry.

20. Getting to enjoy my morning coffee with my husband

No comments: