Sunday, November 2, 2008

Faith driven voting.

The next person who tells me that not voting for Obama is racist better be ready for an earful.  I am not in any way voting based on race.  My vote is one that is faith driven.  There is no possible way I could vote for Obama; he does not promote a culture of life.  I could not in good conscience vote for him and then present myself to receive the Eucharist.  I am not fooled by his choice for VP candidate.  Joe Biden is a dissenting Catholic--why would his being on the ballot persuade me?  He is right up there with Nancy Pelosi when it comes to theology.

I am sure there are people out there who won't vote for Obama because of his race; I am not one of those people.  I am sure there are people who won't vote for McCain because his running-mate is a woman.  I think it may just be easier for people to attack me based on false claims than it is for them to debate the real issues at hand.

No comments: