Wednesday, April 2, 2008

To Ishmael, with love

This post is primarily for Ish.  I started thinking of doing this awhile ago for an anniversary or something, but I decided today to do it just because.  So Ishmael, here is my top secret mission that I've been working on.  Enjoy the sap.  Oh and umm...I guess it does include that song (sorry for the lie, but I didn't want to ruin the surprise).


Also, because I am not yet movie making savvy, I am listing my credits out here.
Thank you to :
Family, Friends, and the many cameras that went into providing the photos
Randy Travis for writing the beautiful song "Forever and ever, Amen"
Ishmael for giving me a reason to  make this video/slideshow 
and 
God for everything.



EDIT: apparently it won't play the music...

1 comment:

Ish said...

I think you've managed to surpass my level of sappiness. I'm quite impressed, and I'll probably be glowing for the next week or so. :-D