Monday, October 20, 2008

5 things I love about Fall

(in no particular order)

1. Foliage- I am a  New England girl.  Fall foliage hear in MA is a vibrant canvas of colors.  It is hard to explain the wonder and amazement this transformation has on me each year.

2. Apples- Apples happen to be 10 gazillion times better in the fall than at any other time of the year.  They are so crisp and a perfect balance between tart and sweet.  Fall apples also make the best pies and apple crisps.

3. Pumpkin- I have a strange love for foods containing pumpkin.  These foods are featured all over the place in the fall.  I do not, however, like pumpkin pie.

4. Sweater Tights- Fall is  a great time to pull out these warm, soft, thick tights. Since I am generally freezing and I pretty much have made the switch to wearing only skirts and dresses these tights are high on my list of seasonal favorites.

5. Post-season Baseball- Post-season baseball is great.  It is baseball at its finest.  Too bad the Red Sox didn't win the ALCS this year.


No comments: