Thursday, October 9, 2008

Against the death penalty?

   I have come to find an interesting contradiction.  I have started to realize that many people who are against the death penalty are for abortion.  I am pro-life from conception until natural death, but I find it interesting that so many people would rather allow an guilty person to live than an innocent child.  What is more concerning to me is the claim that said death-row inmate shouldn't be executed because he might actually be innocent.  How hypocritical!  So many people can't allow the government to execute a man because he might be innocent, and yet it is perfectly okay to continue the genocide against the unborn?  Why not simply protest the killing/execution/murder of all human beings? That totally boggles my mind.

No comments: